Pixel Gun Maker
The Gun Maker is there to show what types of combinations can be created. The asset pack comes with the gun parts in .png format for you to easily use in your game!
This pixel art gun customization asset pack allows over one million combinations to be created, making it ideal for games with gun upgrades or randomized loot!
- I added the Construct 3 source file in case you want to build on top of this gun-smith-app.
- it costs and additional 5$ and can be selected when you press buy now
- added muzzle smoke to the demo game
- added sci-fi gun parts
- over 2 million combinations possible now!
- even more scopes
- demo game ui rework
- over 1 million combinations possible now
- new customization category: Scopes
- added types:
- sniper scope
- red dot
- holo sight
- added types:
- Guns can shoot now!
- added muzzle flashes
- added bullet cartridge
- new attachments
- sniper stock
- belt mag
- hand feed mag
- long barrel
- hollow receiver
The asset pack contains:
- sliced pngs of 60+ gun parts (complete gun size is 256px)
- 13 barrels
- 12 foregrips
- 14 magazines
- 11 receivers
- 12 stocks
- 6 scopes
- 1 bullet cartridge
- 2 muzzle flashes
- 3 icons
- well organized .PSD with the source files for easy customization
- updates with new weapon parts, free for everyone that has bought the pack.
the paid version is for people who want to own the assets for a project of their own! The gun maker itself is completely free.
I appreciate you buying it if you want to support me, even if you don't need the assets aswell though.
In case you have any problems, need some help with the assets or have suggestions feel free to contact me at: email@example.com
The assets can be used for personal or commercial projects. Any modifications are allowed.
You can not re-distribute the files though, even if you modify them, you can use them but not share or re-sell them.
In order to download this Gun Maker you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- 2 Million CombinationsJul 04, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Is it an html game? does it have an idex.html
This is a html5 game developed in Construct 3.
C3 supports exports to other platforms like mobile, PC etc. as well.
Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions!
I created the game in Construct 3.
If you are interested I can add the c3 file to the pack, just let me know!
I think the pixel art is very well done, it looks really good